Saturday 24 July 2010

THIS IS (not) FILM - LIFE MODELING @St. Martins - 7 MOMENTS WHO CAUGHT MY EYE

A short story on a day of work @St. Martins, 7 selected moments that caught my eye and made my thoughts speak (visually)

Here it is.
curiosity penetrates

I wonder the story of this moment,
how did it get there (?)
so alone in the window glass


pls let me straighten that for you...
no please, I like it  like that,
 falling  ...

wire composition again, on the way out
converging, diverging - like life, like people
like people, parallel lines - the most close you can get so someone is a infinite parallel line
never a merging line
the best you can hope for in a relationship is to walk in the same direction,
a shared direction
forever.



3 and balance
contrary to logic and common knowledge
when I looked at this window trio
I thought,
maybe balance can exist
within the number 3

I am obsessed with numbers lately,
or numbers are obsessed with me
because
lately, my eye does not stop to be draw to them.



the metal monster wheel -  in there I felt one could find death - I was not wrong ...

(urban terror landscapes in daylight)


(I was not wrong ...)
just above, the dead pigeon
It made me think how actually fascinating death of a living body is ...
the last change, of so many the living body goes trough life
blood dries, muscles become stone, flesh disappears
and the quality of the dead organic body
remain a envelope, a shape
empty, a shell
a shape of memory perhaps
a false illusion of a body
who does not exist anymore
like this bird