Sunday 7 February 2010

Angela Yee + Camouflage : Fashion Design and Press (2004/05)

























































































































































































I have a bit a case of mixed, dual identity. Some will only know me as Angela Costa, while others will only recognize me for Angela Yee : cutting the story short both are me, and is only I personally find a lifetime a too long time to go trough with one name only -  its kinda of boring.

These are pieces and bits from my independent collection I produced while I was living in Prague.
Conditions were good at the time: small market, easier to break trough, affordable seamstress and keen shops for novelty design products.  And I got some pretty good press too -  yeah!

Will upload images of this as soon as I can find my portfolio. Apologies.