Tuesday 12 October 2010

THIS is FILM - Thursday and partially Friday

1 day = 24 hours
from which only aprox. 15 hours we are awake
we travel trough the day, invisibly, without noticing it
the day passes by
with all that it contained: people, emotions, objects, activators, work, pleasure, memory, reflection

the days are so rich
if only we could detailed record all , every second, every image, every color, every emotion

the day passes by
travels from present to past
and so we wait
for the future

the other day


first morning tea before morning life modeling job 1
green cup saying "life sucks"
the photo caught the waiter attention to my camera - nice camera you have, he said.
thanks.




first atelier image - the dogs toy lying on the floor




second atelier image - the dog itself sleeps at the door
( she and I became good friends after this session)




she sleeps so deeply I can come even closer
what a beautiful being




she comes to me




I undress
Bennie hat + kimono + Daisy pillow




she looks at me naked
she sees me



she poses for my camera
curiosity




she gets tired and sits on my posing mattress
V. had to pull her out so I could continue the pose




I look at her from the pose




life modeling job 2
sculpture class as Masbro center
the piece of clay from where my body will originate




Noel choosing the quality of clay for her sculpture




the eyes found a face at the sculpture tripod
while posing




back view
a long cut on the spine
like a destined path to follow
the body helds deep memory




dog laying relaxed on the floor of the packed rush hour tube
the tube is full, people are anxious, tired, nervous, irritated
the dog enters calmly, oblivious to the stress and lays down peacefully over the floor,
over the peoples feet ^^ - lays his head over the stranger sitting in front of him,
asks for a caress on his head ^^
unaware of the problem of lack of space
everyone smiles, and everyone forgets about how uncomfortable it is to travel
on tube rush hour
I love Dogs - they are pure love beings
( on the way to Old Street)




after TangoinHackney
at M. place pre-smoke lullaby youtube watch
preparing to Brooklyn - some downtown humor


bedtime 3 -  end of Thursday


Partially Friday
everyone sleeps
M. sleeps


Pia sleeps
a finger points


I hide before shower - self portrait