Friday 12 November 2010

THIS is MOVEMENT - Goodstretch, Goodmovement @ Goodroof

First time staying at Goodyoga Brooklyn ( my home for the last 2x weeks in NY)  -  first time I went to check out the roof - UAU - what a feeling: freedom, peace, hope - that place did not allowed any bad tought whatsoever.

And so with the peace came the movement impro.: naturally stretching my body into fluidity,  into butoh energetic figures, exploring the natural quality of my body, feeling every cm of me, feeling deeply every bit of me into the space - every current of energy : moving into my own body, into space and into energy  all happening at the same time - deep feeling -  so this impro. was just appeared.

It was interesting also, to consciously decide to leave all this behind -  take risks, loose fear, loose self consciousness and move into a totally new / alien form of movement ( natural body collapsing - Yukio Suzuki workshop). Slowly the body gathers new words, and slowly it tries to speak ( even with its limitations).